Welcome to Montgomery Hills Baptist Church Ministries for Youth
(Grades 7 to 12).
Our youth team is dedicated to serve the Lord by ministering to our youth. It is our desire for our youth to have a close and intimate walk with Jesus Christ.
We exist to lead our middle and high school youth into authentic faith in Jesus, encourage them to grow as lifelong followers of Christ, help them discover their spiritual gifts, and send them out to serve and transform lives for Jesus Christ.
- We value Christian Discipleship, striving to live Christ-centered lives that reflect the love of God.
- We value worship, loving God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength.
- We value Community, where all feel welcomed and accepted as children of God.
- We value the Bible, and our programming, teaching, and reflect the truth, ideas, and values of the scriptures, revealed through prayer and study.
- We value building strong relationships with friends, family, and church community.
- We value serving together with excellence, providing many opportunities for youth to serve God and others, and providing youth with tools to discover and use their own unique gifts for ministry.
- We value prayer, talking and listening to God, and seeking after God’s will.
Our youth ministry is led by Peggy Kullberg, and Chuck Kullberg. We are excited to be part of the youth ministry. For more information on our ministry please contact Kim, or Peggy or Chuck at the church office, (301) 681-7990.